If you want to attract more clients and experience more ease in your business, answer this:
I’m not referring to a goal; goals come later. Your compelling vision is far more powerful than goals because it has an emotional component – burning desire!
With this in mind, are you ready to take a step that can, in an instant, transform how you view the possibility of your life?
Steps To Create A Compelling Vision
- Get clear about your compelling vision. Write it down on paper; be specific, use visual language.
- Share it with someone you trust. Ask them if they can see the snapshot. If they cannot, you are being too vague.
- Read your vision every day. Every time you read your vision, whether silently or aloud, continue to clarify it when new ideas come in.
- Create a physical image of your vision. Whether it is a drawing, a photograph or a collage of images that speak to your soul, it is vital that you have a visual representation of the compelling vision that WILL be your life. Don’t file it away! Put your representation of your vision where you will see it every day.
- Get the help you need. Here is the good news…you do not have to do it alone! Take some time to discover the magic that lies in creating powerful Partnerships with others in your life!
“Throughout the centuries there were those who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision.” - Ayn Rand